.

mardi 3 septembre 2013

BEN AFFLECK is a good choice for Batman/Superman movie, says HANS ZIMMER (VIDEO)



While on the Red Carpet, Zimmer was asked about doing the music score for the new Batman/Superman movie set to star Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill.

 Zimmer mentions that he has to think about it, but also mentions Ben Affleck is right for Batman and what they need.


                            


This is really complicated for me. Because we all went, 'Okay, we're done with Batman,' and now it's sort of getting smuggled back in. I'll have to think about that one. I might give you a new Batman if I do it.

I actually think it's a really good choice, because #1 he's a great filmmaker. He's smart. He wouldn't have taken it if he had set himself up for a fall. And, you know, he's a bit older these days and that's what we need, and he's got a good chin.








Aucun commentaire :

Enregistrer un commentaire